So is this still a thing or what?

Screenshot_20220321-185636_Twitter.jpg

I haven't paid much attention to the lore so I could be wrong, but does the game have like, any explicitly LGBTQ+ characters? I feel like I remember seeing that Jonah has a husband somewhere but that's about it as far as I can tell.

Comments

  • If the trickster storm has shown me anything it's that this community isn't ready for an LGBTQ+ character.

  • @WeenieDog said:

    If the trickster storm has shown me anything it's that this community isn't ready for an LGBTQ+ character.

    Some ######### are not ready for it. From what I have seen, the majority of the community is pretty positive about it.

  • what does it matter

  • Currently there are no original characters are confirmed LGBT+. Last update on it was they were still "working on it" and were working with some LGBT+ gamer group to make sure they "get it right."