New characters
Hey, WE NEED FRANK, from Donnie Darko, or maybe Jeepers Creepers, and most of all, Wrong Turn Characters.
Hey, WE NEED FRANK, from Donnie Darko, or maybe Jeepers Creepers, and most of all, Wrong Turn Characters.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
jeepers creepers is never happening and thats a good thing
I want either Chucky or Pennywise
Still wait terminator.
Sad but true.
Though I do find it funny and very happy that the new reboot of the series kicked and basically banned the creator from ever working on the reboot and future films. Would love to see the creator's face finding out he is not involved or getting a penny from the reboot.
Also based on new trailer it's gonna be a lot better than that creator could have ever accomplished with his scummy life.
Jeepers Creepers DLC is never going to happen but glad to see Jeepers being reborn without the scum.
Frank from Donny Darko would be an awesome killer skin. Maybe as a Legion skin since Legion has similar shaped bunny costumes already?
omg that would be so cool!
What exactly is the problem with the jeepers creepers guy? I love tho movies but didn't even know his name did I need to feel bad for having his stuff in my collection
victor salva is a pedophile
ENUFF with licensed characters!
Just give me scissorman and I will actually play the game again