The clown should have a clown horn sound. That is all

If I'm going to get gassed up by this menace, he better honk a horn when he smacks me down.

Comments

  • Honk stun sound when?

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Honk stun sound when?

    that's a good idea too.

  • He absolutely needs one for pallet stuns. I genuinely would laugh every time it happened.

    Then again, I've seen as many icebergs this year as I have Clowns :/

  • I certainly would mind if Party Bottle was base kit. ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿคก

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    He absolutely needs one for pallet stuns. I genuinely would laugh every time it happened.

    Then again, I've seen as many icebergs this year as I have Clowns :/

    I used to main clown, but Circle has made my clown games extremely frustrating and difficult. On top of randomly nerfing his best non-iri addon I have put him down for the moment.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Honk stun sound when?

    Tippy gonna become like Trapper in that Samination video where he demands that the survivors puts the pallet on his head ๐Ÿ˜€

  • We've been asking for honk sounds on stuns and hooks for years. BHVR keeps neglecting our boi. :(