Please add a perk search bar!!
This would have to be one of my top 'quality of life' changes I want in dbd.
As it is right now, it is really hard to find the perk you're looking for in the 7-8 pages filled with them. Although they are in alphabetical order, they are only alphabetical in their respective perk tier, so if I don't know what tier my perk is, I still have to scan left to right up and down for that perk, only to find that actually this character doesn't have it. It would be so much easier to just input the first few letters of that perk and click, then BOOM equipped.
The amount of perks is always increasing by at the very least 3, every few months, and the pages are getting longer and longer, so if we could get this sooner rather than later, that would be super helpful.
Thanks
Comments
I agree. All my fully leveled survivors and killers have all perks, thats SEVEN (7!) pages worth of perks by now!
Also tbh how hard can it be to code a simple searchbar? I am pretty sure even an unpaid intern could code that in one afternoon.
you can sort charms by rarity or alphabetically. Why not the same for your perks. It sucks to go through 3 tiers of "Do I even have (perk's name here) or not?"
This is why I wish I was a survivor main. They never change their perks.