Got my five stacks of Pentimento!!!!!
Five Stacks!
Five Stacks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Played a baby team.
good 1 m8
...what kind of foul sorcery is this?!?!?!?!?
that's something.
Lol… it was the build plus really good RNG. I had to screenshot bc I don’t know if it’ll happen again. I main blight and he’s perfect for getting to totems quick af. Made pentimento the priority
Out of curiosity, why Brutal Strength?
I did let them farm at the end because the five stacks is OP af. The survivors were also really fun/interactive and not ratty at all.
I wanted to smash pallets quicker to end chases without wasting rushes to do the breaking. I knew they'd smash ruin and plaything really quick, so it was basically pentimento bait. Just needed to end chases quick. summoning stone helped tons as well.
haha! RNG sorcery, and a little planning
Blocked.
What is this bs
Devs: Our stadistics show that hex: Pentimento are way bit too OP...now rekindled totems aura will be shown and cleanse 50% faster.
Lol can u boon a rekindled totem #########.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣