Offline mode
Id love to see an offline bot based mode, just like multiplayer but obviously against/with computers. It’d be a nice place to practice and try things out, or just to play casually. It’d also be really nice if it had bloodpoints rewards, even at like 50% (or if not then everything unlocked like in kill your friends). Plus with this maybe you could have bot back filling, so games with less than 5 people can have an AI take the roll of whoever disconnected, so at least the game could hopefully continue/be as fair as possible.
That all being said, has anyone heard any news about this? I thought I saw that the devs were considering it but nothing could he announced at the time.
That all being said, has anyone heard any news about this? I thought I saw that the devs were considering it but nothing could he announced at the time.
Comments
thier is a tutorial isnt thier?