New Killer - A Sexy Killer - a succubus maybe?
I just think it would bring some new life/entertainment to the game (and sell well).
I just think it would bring some new life/entertainment to the game (and sell well).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...why sexy though?
This has the same energy as all those people who want felix to take his clothes off.
I'm not opposed to the idea though.....
Why not?
*bonk* go to horny jail
no
Buuhhhh
No. Its already bad enough with the FNaF crowd b####ing and moaning, i don't need weebs and degenerates talking about massive mommy milkers all game
So just don't give her massive mommy milkers? Problem solved. Duh, she could be, I don't know, a child-bodied 9000ys old demon, thats how this things work, right?