Whats up with all the instant DC on the first quick down today?

Is the DC penalty disabled again or what?

Comments

  • @q6iha34x1r69psli7pg said:

    Just thank them. free pip

    It doesnt

  • @q6iha34x1r69psli7pg said:

    Just thank them. free pip

    I dont care about winning or pips, I just wanna play fun games and earn BP.

  • To be fair, being the first one hooked/downed always sucks.

  • DC penalty not disabled so it not stopping people from doing it tho.

  • @Tsukah said:

    To be fair, being the first one hooked/downed always sucks.

    That's no reason to be a jerk and ragequit though. Sometimes you'll be the first one downed and hooked that's just how it is. I can't tell you how many matches I get hooked first but end up escaping anyway.

    The match is definitely still winnable and by doing that at the start of a match youre basically dooming the other 3 to a loss.

  • @Tsukah said:

    To be fair, being the first one hooked/downed always sucks.

    Yes, it does.

    But it sucks way more for your 3 allies when you DC, and for the killer who was hoping for a proper game.

  • Just wanted to post this, as...I'm wondering if this is actually a server issue.

    In my last 6 games, 5 have either had someone DC at the loading screen, or DC the second I down them. Not a rage DC, a 'a player has disconnected' complete match DC.

    I have no idea if I'm just unlucky or what's going on.

  • @StarLost said:

    Just wanted to post this, as...I'm wondering if this is actually a server issue.

    In my last 6 games, 5 have either had someone DC at the loading screen, or DC the second I down them. Not a rage DC, a 'a player has disconnected' complete match DC.

    I have no idea if I'm just unlucky or what's going on.

    ye might be an issue who knows.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2858937#Comment_2858937

    I dont care about winning or pips, I just wanna play fun games and earn BP.

    This

  • @Tsukah said:

    To be fair, being the first one hooked/downed always sucks.

    Well someone’s gotta get downed first so what’s your point?

  • always been a thing, some players are objectively bad

  • DC penalty on or off don't matter people will still DC or DC in loading screen/kill them self on first hook it don't matter.

  • @Tsukah said:

    To be fair, being the first one hooked/downed always sucks.

    Still not an excuse to DC.

  • The funniest thing is when three gens pop within a few seconds anyway and the entitled survivor could have easily escaped/collected a hefty amount of bloodpoints if they had only stayed.

  • @Carrow said:

    The funniest thing is when three gens pop within a few seconds anyway and the entitled survivor could have easily escaped/collected a hefty amount of bloodpoints if they had only stayed.

    I had a match like that on RPD yesterday as Sadako. The team was down to one gen needed to be finished, one person was finally dead, and I downed a Feng, who wasn't on death hook, after manifesting out of a TV near them -- and they immediately DC'ed. It completely hosed their team over, as there was decent work on the other three gens, and if they had taken their hook state, the other two remaining survivors could have likely finished one and gotten a rescue and gotten three people out. Instead, the remaining two were completely finished at that point, and the match ended in a 4K. It astounds me the way people in a "team" game will completely ignore how what they do affects their teammates.

  • @StarLost said:

    Just wanted to post this, as...I'm wondering if this is actually a server issue.

    In my last 6 games, 5 have either had someone DC at the loading screen, or DC the second I down them. Not a rage DC, a 'a player has disconnected' complete match DC.

    I have no idea if I'm just unlucky or what's going on.

    .....WHAT? Lmao. But in the other post, it was rage quitting. At least you can acknowledge there could be issues to be fair. Which is what I was getting at.

  • I didn't DC on first down, instead my game crashed on first hook. It's always something. Was doing pretty well too, there were 2 bloody party streamers in play, the moment I hook my first survivor, game crashes. Out of all the matches this crap happens, it has to be the one with 200% bonus BP.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2859260#Comment_2859260

    Yes, it does.

    But it sucks way more for your 3 allies when you DC, and for the killer who was hoping for a proper game.

    Did I say I DC? Don't put words in my mouth.

  • @ObservantOfTime said:

    I didn't DC on first down, instead my game crashed on first hook. It's always something. Was doing pretty well too, there were 2 bloody party streamers in play, the moment I hook my first survivor, game crashes. Out of all the matches this crap happens, it has to be the one with 200% bonus BP.

    Suppose it's get behavior'd. Feels bad though.

  • Only today? I've had a lot of survivor and killer games ruined recently by early ragequitters recently.