If you complain about camping and tunneling
Then don't complain about Ruin/Undying. Ruin is a perk that can literally only be used effectively if the killer is not camping and instead is pressuing people off of gens.
Don't defend CoH. When everyone has a free selfcare, spreading damage is useless, meaning you have to commit to every chase.
And stop complaining about NOED. NOED is only available if you tunneled gens. If you had done bones instead the killer would be playing with 3 perks.
Comments
I for one welcome our tunnel overlords and plan to show them proper respect I suggest you all do the same
Think what they meant was NOED punishes gen rushing and not taking time to cleanse totems.
So how about this? Instead of you arguing for a balance state where the survivors have to treat the game as a knife fight while the killer has a back-up gun, why not argue for both sides to get nerfed into only using knives?
IE: Kneecap tunnelling and camping, nerf gen speeds.
I for one agree as someone who plays both sides I get a bit annoyed when one side gets kneecapped while the other gets a buff
looks at coh which basically shot the legs off the hit n run playstyle
Thank you @Pulsar.
Because with BHVR's track record it's quite safe to assume they'd kneecap camping and tunnelling while buffing gen speeds.