Freddy is pain to play
Litterally just an m1 killer.
Will lose pretty much against all decent teams.
He is just an m1 killer
Litterally just an m1 killer.
Will lose pretty much against all decent teams.
He is just an m1 killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's been that way since he released. Most people don't see that though.
He seems extremely weak to me. I do far better with Trapper even against highly coordinated teams with a map.
Freddy needs some love, I don’t see him anymore. ☹️
He’s weak and his power is overall just boring. His addons are also among the worst in the game.
Bring back Old Freddy with teleport power. He will be decent and fun. For now Freddy is makes me sleep.
Play chase pallet Freddy 0 slowdowns. Spirit Fury, Enduring, STBFL, BBQ or whatever.
Add ons: Paint brush to confuse survivors from the get go with fake pallets. I have fun.
Play Demogorgon. Like Freddy but better on every regard
Freddy atm is probably DBD’s most forgettable killer which is an achievement when he’s probably the most recognisable. He has no skill ceiling for either side and is just a chore to play
While I agree, he had quite high killrate according to latest stats 58%, so probably will stay as it is
They need to bring back his addons.
Always was
I always have fun playing Freddy. Even though they're not as good as his snares I always use Fake Pallets since it's still hilarious to this day when survivors get suckered by them. 😄
He's a tunnel monster.
Pyramid is a tunnel monster
True but then again...they all are anymore. Do devs take this into account before nerfing killers? That their kill rate is high because they down people that immediately unhooked in front of them?
I don’t want more people playing her.
@GeneralV
Snare Frederick was a mistake that should have never been birthed from the Oven.
Pallet Freddy has almost always been fun, since the thing that carries his kit is his gen teleport. You can be an M1 Killer, because you have a teleport onto objective that refreshes every 30 seconds. And still be fine. Still have no idea why the pallets were reduced in number, big sad.