Rework the older killers
As mentioned I think the older killers “trapper, hag etc” should have a rework especially trapper since he’s so power crept. As more new killers come in it makes the older killers too slow to play in high ranks, while everyone sticks with the newer killers (blight, artist, spirit etc)
Comments
I wouldn’t exactly call Spirit “new”.
Also I think statistically most of the killers old and new are actually around the same bucket in terms of their kill rates. Blight is at the high end among the new killers but I don’t think Nemesis, Pinhead, Trickster, Deathslinger, Oni, etc, are all that far off the average. (I’m not sure how good or bad Artist is in the stats, she’s decent at loops but has the same weakness as a lot of other killers without a mobility power to tile chaining and running forward so who knows?)
The older killers all need new moris. Especially Trapper.
Buffed maybe, reworked no. If survivor god perks like Dead Hard, Prove Thyself and COH get nerfed they may not even need buffed.
Please don't rework my Trapper! He's a lot of fun and he has plenty of kill potential, just because there's new players that haven't taken the time to learn him does not mean he needs reworked.