I just want my 100% 🤪

Is anyone else's achievement/ trophy system not working? I assumed Ghost In The Machine would been an easily done task but, being undetected/invisable while smashing gens broken is.... actually broken. It won't add up to the 50 I have well over done. I'm curious as to what's going on.

Comments

  • I was able to complete mine pretty quickly. Just by playing Onryo. Steam if that matters. And check the bug reports section.

  • To The Police fan at BHVR, respect.

    I also liked Ghost in the Machine, Spirits in the Material World was underrated.

  • I got it using Onryo. Wraith would be another choice.

  • @Mr_K said:

    I got it using Onryo. Wraith would be another choice.

    I tried Onryo, it stopped after the 2nd day of her debut. I looked up the specifics of what the achievement needs, and tried zwraith. He too didnt move any effort into it.

    Also I now am trying Fleet of Foot. Also isn't budging. I've attempted giving other survivors Haste, with Guardian. No go.

  • I’ve noticed triage seems pretty bugged. Worked fine at first but now no matter how many times I heal people who come to me while running the perk, nothing happens.

  • Triage is the real killer, the requirements on that achievement are pretty much "throw 100 matches until this happens!"

  • Did mine super quick using Wraith and a kicking build. Both kick add-ons, Brutal, Dragon's Grip, Fire Up and whatever else you like; I personally went with Pop.

    It's meme-y but it gets the job done.