It wasnt my fault, dont BM me :(

So i dont blame people and it honestly doesnt bother me as I understand its annoying but...

If I'm accidentally placed in your lobby as a survivor and you arent my skill and I loop you for ages dont take it personally?

I dont do any actions to BM, I just play to the best of my ability and I'm not being toxic because I know how to loop I'm just not gonna give free hooks till the end.

I dont know if others get this but if you're ever miss placed and you loop a killer too long you become their whole obsession. They will camp, tunnel and BM you as if you did something wrong lol

Edit: also if my team BM, dont BM and be rude to me... like I dont support that behaviour and I'd cheer you on to get them but dont take it out on me especially through private messages. I'm here to chill and have fun, not argue or be bitter

Comments

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    So i dont blame people and it honestly doesnt bother me as I understand its annoying but...

    If I'm accidentally placed in your lobby as a survivor and you arent my skill and I loop you for ages dont take it personally?

    I dont do any actions to BM, I just play to the best of my ability and I'm not being toxic because I know how to loop I'm just not gonna give free hooks till the end.

    I dont know if others get this but if you're ever miss placed and you loop a killer too long you become their whole obsession. They will camp, tunnel and BM you as if you did something wrong lol

    My god I agree with this one. I loop them for 17 consecutive years than they hit on hook or other BM like I insulted them.

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    So i dont blame people and it honestly doesnt bother me as I understand its annoying but...

    If I'm accidentally placed in your lobby as a survivor and you arent my skill and I loop you for ages dont take it personally?

    I dont do any actions to BM, I just play to the best of my ability and I'm not being toxic because I know how to loop I'm just not gonna give free hooks till the end.

    I dont know if others get this but if you're ever miss placed and you loop a killer too long you become their whole obsession. They will camp, tunnel and BM you as if you did something wrong lol

    Why wouldn't they try to camp you out when they catch you?

    If you're that much ahead of them in terms of skill, you're just a free piece on the board until you're removed.

    Edit - There is never an excuse for verbal/text abuse.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/314690/it-wasnt-my-fault-dont-bm-me

    My god I agree with this one. I loop them for 17 consecutive years than they hit on hook or other BM like I insulted them.

    Exactly, like I get it we shouldn't be versing each other but we're just playing the game. I understand their frustration but some definitely need to not take it so personal, I'm a chill person I'd happily give some free hooks or advice if they need help

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/314690/it-wasnt-my-fault-dont-bm-me

    Why wouldn't they try to camp you out when they catch you?

    If you're that much ahead of them in terms of skill, you're just a free piece on the board until you're removed.

    Edit - There is never an excuse for verbal/text abuse.

    Well its not so much the camping and tunneling but the BM and hate for it.

    Honestly they would be far better off just ignoring me and not committing, I can only do gens as fast as everyone else so they would have better time chasing others.

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2855180#Comment_2855180

    Well its not so much the camping and tunneling but the BM and hate for it.

    Honestly they would be far better off just ignoring me and not committing, I can only do gens as fast as everyone else so they would have better time chasing others.

    Or the next person can be 5x better than you were :P

  • Killers who unironically BM, assuming they're the initiator, lack self awareness even more than BMing survivors. Because you know what? For every game where there's a BMing killer, there's 10 where the killer played well, fair, and without BM, and still lost tremendously. So what you're looking at is a killer who got super lucky either because of his perks working out, or the survivors just not being good enough to beat him. The guy's so happy he's BMing, because he got a super easy killer game, which is abnormal.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2855189#Comment_2855189

    Or the next person can be 5x better than you were :P

    Sounds like a wet dream and too good to be true ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I consider it a blessing to have a team do gens and not hide every terror radius lol, if anyone does good chases and gens I'm honestly filled with joy! The killer not so much XD

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    So i dont blame people and it honestly doesnt bother me as I understand its annoying but...

    If I'm accidentally placed in your lobby as a survivor and you arent my skill and I loop you for ages dont take it personally?

    I dont do any actions to BM, I just play to the best of my ability and I'm not being toxic because I know how to loop I'm just not gonna give free hooks till the end.

    I dont know if others get this but if you're ever miss placed and you loop a killer too long you become their whole obsession. They will camp, tunnel and BM you as if you did something wrong lol

    This is so true. Unfortunately, the killer is so focused on the chase (and possibly trying to camp you) their best option is to leave chase and find someone else. It's easier to commit time to the chase when everyone else is dead, slugged or on hook.

    For the second point, unfortunately as well, the killer doesn't know if you're in agreement with the BMing survivor or not about BMing. There is literally no way to communicate that. Unless the player is really even headed they will, with reason, assume the survivors are fine with the BMing. Personally, if I see a killer slug camping a survivor I assume the survivor was particularly obnoxious, do my gens, and get out. If the team is really obnoxious I'll give the killer a hook or kill but there's nothing else that can really be done.

  • I get it too, when grossly mismatched, and as a result, outplaying a killer I expect I'll probably get camped.

    Because the chase usually ate a lot of survivor objective/killer time to get me, especially if they committed to it and the last thing they probably want to do is chase me again.

    If it gets me a lil "I got you!" smack on the hook then so be it. If the killer wants to do that for the duration of the hook state then my team can escape in exchange for my sacrifice.

    Its a game it really doesn't matter. The only problematic thing is the post game abuse, everything else is just game play.

    I'm always amazed how often people assume opponent motivation or mental state because of how a game went. "You're so mad", "why you get so up set you have to camp" "just because I cleansed your totem you tunnel me" blah blah blah.

    Its a game its not personal its just business why do people insist on making a personally irritating scenario in their own head and then blame everyone else around them for it?

    Half the complaints on this forum are just people whom antagonize themselves because they assume all this negative crap about their opponents and its always personal.