Elodie's makeup missing on rockabilly head, once again.

Elodie is missing the makeup in game that she's seen wearing in the rockabilly trailer. This seems to be a common issue with the devs forgetting to add that new face texture in the game. This happened with Yui's Lunar new year head as well and I think other heads before.

Please update her head asap behavior. And please remember to not leave out the new face textures when adding the outfits to the game!!

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • I am not sure - after Yui was updates her Makeup is now a bit too much and people don´t like it also.

    Maybe add a little Makeup and reduce Yuis as well.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    I am not sure - after Yui was updates her Makeup is now a bit too much and people don´t like it also.

    Maybe add a little Makeup and reduce Yuis as well.

    Yeah not a fan of Yui's makeup either tbh. But that was what they intended to be apart of it and left it out. I would be happy if they went back and toned it down though.

  • Hi, I listed this as a bug and it will be addressed in a future update. Thanks for pointing it out.

  • @Mandy said:

    Hi, I listed this as a bug and it will be addressed in a future update. Thanks for pointing it out.

    Thank you!!