[DB Steam] Stay Tuned! PTB SOON?!

Comments

  • Hopefully Alpine Kate was a hint at a snow themed realm, Lery's Doesn't count. ;)

  • If there's a reworked Freddy and DS nerf in here (*presses X to doubt), I'll buy all the PS4 DLC instantly @_@
  • @Raccoon said:
    If there's a reworked Freddy and DS nerf in here (*presses X to doubt), I'll buy all the PS4 DLC instantly @_@

    Unfortunately I don't think this will happen, I think they said last stream they're still putting ideas down for it, I could be very wrong though.

  • SenzuDuck said:

    @Raccoon said:
    If there's a reworked Freddy and DS nerf in here (*presses X to doubt), I'll buy all the PS4 DLC instantly @_@

    Unfortunately I don't think this will happen, I think they said last stream they're still putting ideas down for it, I could be very wrong though.

    Agreed. 

    It's just taking so long T_T

    I guess the people always mentioning them shows the devs that there is definitely hype, haha.
  • @Raccoon said:
    Agreed. 

    It's just taking so long T_T

    I guess the people always mentioning them shows the devs that there is definitely hype, haha.

    I'm 50/50 with him, I love playing as him, I can play him pretty ok, but playing against him is just bleughhh. I don't enjoy missing skill checks on purpose but that's his mechanic v_v

  • He's the reason I started playing a lot T_T
  • But wait, it's open the PTB or not?

  • @Milordo said:
    But wait, it's open the PTB or not?

    The PTB is not yet open, there will be a notification on the forum when this goes live.

  • @MandyTalk said:

    @Milordo said:
    But wait, it's open the PTB or not?

    The PTB is not yet open, there will be a notification on the forum when this goes live.

    Ok thanks! 8-)

  • I knew it was a good time to save to 1m blodpoints for like 2 weeks ago i had a feeling PTB was gonna be soon