NEW Forsaken Boneyard EXPLOIT
In order to do this exploit, you need to play survivor and make sure leatherface is your killer.
How to do it:
Just loop normally and all the little twigs and stuff will cause tantrum.
THANKS BEHAVIOUR ! AWESOME MAP :D
In order to do this exploit, you need to play survivor and make sure leatherface is your killer.
How to do it:
Just loop normally and all the little twigs and stuff will cause tantrum.
THANKS BEHAVIOUR ! AWESOME MAP :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
???
what?
I think he's talking about the janky hitboxes on a lot of the doodads on this map. They are annoying as hell on Demo too, because I'll shred at someone and be stopped dead by the patch of air next to a bush.
This reminds me of my first Billy game on that map, I bumped into a twig and those 4 seconds allowed all the survivors to leave through the exit gates (after bm'ing me of course), I'm still kinda salty about that.
Any protuding branch, twig, blade of grass - it wont stop the survivor or the killer... BUT BRING OUT OLD CHAINSAW? DERP DERP DERP
I don’t think this is an exploit but ok.
its 100% exploit, they run round walls my chansaw cant follow
Isn’t…..that how you’re supposed to loop anyway?