Do you ever get BBQ on a new killer within like....200 Blood Webs?
It's ALWAYS one of the last perks the game gives me...Well, at least for the past 8 killer releases :(
It's ALWAYS one of the last perks the game gives me...Well, at least for the past 8 killer releases :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On my p2 Sadako I got it first web
I wanted her p3 :(
yes.
Depends, sometimes I get tier 3 early and other times it's one of the last. Sadako I got tier 3 by lvl 37
Honestly though I dont bother with BBQ anymore, I have plenty of BP offerings and honestly I need the perk slot to compete against the people I verse lol
It's purely random.
Over all my killers (all of the roster), I remember having struggled once to get it.
ok nvm i love life
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
Pretty much this. Got it on Sadako before P1,no BBQ during P1; Then got it again P2, but currently P3 and no BBQ in sight.
When I bought pre rework Clown cuz I heard he was the worst killer I got it at level 1.
It was meant to be.
Are you the chosen one?
I got mine on level 3 sadoko
You can be The Chosen One's No. 2!
P3 level 10 BBQ owo
On my Prestige 3 grind I got Tier 3: BBQ, NWO, H:R, Undying, Pain Resonance, and all her base perks. By lvl 50.
Its just luck. Btw I have all killers teachables unlocked.
Same :(
OH GLORIOUS DAY :D