Console Performance Issues

I was just playing as Sadako in Cold wind Farm.

The performance issues were unbearable.

It kept pulling me backwards and pushing me forwards. I couldn't do anything without me seemingly teleport everywhere.

This is a massive issue on console and should be fixed.

BHVR, please listen

Comments

  • @jjavery93 said:

    I was just playing as Sadako in Cold wind Farm.

    The performance issues were unbearable.

    It kept pulling me backwards and pushing me forwards. I couldn't do anything without me seemingly teleport everywhere.

    This is a massive issue on console and should be fixed.

    BHVR, please listen

    whilst i agree that ps4 performance is bad, i dont understand why it would cause you to move differently unless you mean that your camera was wierd which yea, framerate issues do that

  • @Chappy04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/314377/console-performance-issues

    whilst i agree that ps4 performance is bad, i dont understand why it would cause you to move differently unless you mean that your camera was wierd which yea, framerate issues do that

    It sounds like rubberbanding which is a connection issue, not performance

  • It is the old stutter we used to have when rpd map and nemesis were first released. I have seen it pull me back and push me forward several times.

  • @jjavery93 said:

    I was just playing as Sadako in Cold wind Farm.

    The performance issues were unbearable.

    It kept pulling me backwards and pushing me forwards. I couldn't do anything without me seemingly teleport everywhere.

    This is a massive issue on console and should be fixed.

    BHVR, please listen

    the frame rate definetly went down with this patch again..but teleporting  backwards  and fordwards .. that sounds like a connection issue.

  • Yes, these back and forth stutters sometimes are connection issues.

    The synchro of the game is sometimes a bit off - you can see that when you down a surv and he adjusts to 2 metres away on the ground.

  • I still get stutters as killler when survivors get unhooked. Its nowhere near as bad as it was during the RE chapter. Game is running fairly well on ps4 for me.

  • Sounds like a connection/internet issue. I've been playing all day with no issues on Series X and 1 Gbps internet. Definitely keep an eye on it.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2851356#Comment_2851356

    It sounds like rubberbanding which is a connection issue, not performance

    oh yea, i know its just sometimes, low framerate can make it hard to control the camera like disturbed ward, etc.

  • @Garboface said:

    It is the old stutter we used to have when rpd map and nemesis were first released. I have seen it pull me back and push me forward several times.

    Do you have a clip of it?

  • I may. I will post here tonight. Actually, I know I do. Tonight.

  • Check your ping in game too btw, if you or someone else is connecting to a server far away from where you are located you will get this issue.