Sadako start to be too weak on console buff her olease
On console need buf
On console need buf
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shes okay, by no means is she great but she certainly isnt the worst
Edit: I would like her old newspaper base with the addon still existing in a weaker state, thatd be nice
i play her on console and i dont mind her, is there something im missing, why is she worse on console
I dont get it either
I don't see how is she worse on console compared to pc.
She doesn't require tricky movements or anything.
There's no difference between console and PC
why? there's no difference between console and pc on her, and she got a buff from ptb too. You're asking a lot