Wake Up and Object not enabled?
I thought the patch notes said it was fixed? I updated my game and then I closed my game and re opened it just to check. The perks are not enabled
Tagged:
BHVR
I thought the patch notes said it was fixed? I updated my game and then I closed my game and re opened it just to check. The perks are not enabled
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They will not be re-enabled until the update is available on all platforms, per the patch notes.
Oh okay. Got it 👍
Good I want my slim chance of escaping back after the hatch is slammed on me within 5 seconds of the 3rd guy being killed.
Yes as others have said, right now there is a delay on the hotfix patch for Switch - so until that has been released, the perks will remain disabled. I do not have a confirmed time on when we will be able to re-enable them.
Oh wow, did not know this was a thing. Thanks for reading the fine print, nerd 🤓.
j/k 😜
Lol don't worry last patch I accidentally skipped over a line and made a bug report on a known issue. Felt dumb afterwards
There's honestly no need to feel dumb! There's always so many things in the patch notes it's super easy to miss something. I have the luxury of reading them many times prior to them going live plus I need to know what's in them...as a player (prior to me working for BHVR), I'd only just skim patch notes looking for the "good stuff".
yes for right now, Switch can only match with other Switch players - they have to be on the same patch number to be able to match with players from other platforms.
geez it’s past 5pm EST already-how long does it take for the weak ass Switch to get an update?
They've received the update...
is there another platform like stadia or epic game store who didn’t receive the update? The perks still haven’t been re-enabled yet.
Nvm I just needed to reboot I guess. Thanks @MandyTalk
No problem...sorry that there was a delay, I know how frustrating it was.
It activates when the hatch is shut - all gens are considered powered at that point and it will help open the exit faster during EGC if that is your last resort.