Lucky Break Builds

Any fun builds to run using lucky break?

Comments

  • I stole this one from Scott Jund: Lucky Break, Overcome, Quick and Quiet, and Inner Strength. You get hit, you book it out of the killers sight, you jump into a locker, and you get healed while the killer posts this to forums calling you a cheater.

  • @JonahsTablet said:

    I stole this one from Scott Jund: Lucky Break, Overcome, Quick and Quiet, and Inner Strength. You get hit, you book it out of the killers sight, you jump into a locker, and you get healed while the killer posts this to forums calling you a cheater.

    Sounds absolutely delightful, thank you!


    I am also thinking of running Windows of opp, Parental Guidance, Smash Hit and then either Iron Will or Any means. What do you think?

  • I don't like Windows and Any means, but Parental Guidance + Smash Hit seems to be a pretty nasty combo, I'll definitely be testing that out in a custom.

  • @JonahsTablet said:

    I don't like Windows and Any means, but Parental Guidance + Smash Hit seems to be a pretty nasty combo, I'll definitely be testing that out in a custom.

    Quick and Quiet & Inner Strength could work I think

  • Since you should try to avoid throwing pallets when full health

  • Lucky break, overcome, bite the bullet, and botany knowledge, with a good @ss medkit.

  • lucky break, iron will, balanced landing, circle of healing