Object of Obsession is disabled
Cool now we don’t have to deal with this anymore.
For those unaware, the perk caused a crash with Empathic Connection and also had an exploit with Blood Pact.
Cool now we don’t have to deal with this anymore.
For those unaware, the perk caused a crash with Empathic Connection and also had an exploit with Blood Pact.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hadn’t heard about the game crash, that alone is serious enough to killswitch it.
I had seen this, but didn't want to ask for more details until it had been resolved; now that its been disabled, can you elaborate on what triggered the issues?
When you use OoO and Blood Pact, when someone gets hurt they see your aura and since your aura is being revealed you get to see Killer's aura nonstop, similar to old OoO (dont know if the Killer sees yours).
Dont know about the crash.
i assume it was the same with blood pact aura reveal. wonder why it didnt occur if somebody was using bond/empathy etc?
If used with blood pact, as long as the survivor wasn’t the obsession they would gain permanent wallhacks on the killer once injured.
If used with empathic connection, other survivors’ games would crash if they were injured.
someone else would have to be using bond/empathy while you use OoO. not as easy to trigger
Object of Obsession is disabled
Not having to deal with the headache that is DBD right now: glitched perks, SBMM, hackers, etc, has caused me to go back to single-player games, and I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. I almost forgot what it was like to have fun playing games again. LOL
Y’know that’s not the response I expected but you’re not wrong.
Adept Laurie is basically running DS while it’s super predictable because the killer knows object is there and then topping it off with perhaps the worst survivor perk in DBD.
Oh thank god
Good. I was screwed over several times yesterday by this and the blood pact combo. They were taking me to Midwich too.
Well that sucks because I actually like using Object Of Obsession. But I can understand why.