What skin on a killer would scare you?
Kind of curious what everyone fears and would probally be scared of to see in game.
Mine is Ventriloquist Huntress
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
a tim curry it costume yeah
do you have prince albert in a can? you do! well you better let the poor guy out! WAHA WAHA WAHA
perfect
i love the extra in the back hes just like nothing wrong here nope not at all this is normal
he is still the scarier version of it in my opinion
Anyone from the IRS!
Party Pig.
And the reversed beartraps will kill you with confetti.
its sad because its true
If the killer isn't actually threatening he can look like anything I still won't fear him/her/it
agreed remake was a lot better than i expected but nothing will trump childhood trauma
If the Hag was as tall as Myers I'd be terrified of her.
fingersuit clown would be creepy
Specially if he made a drag suit out of fingers. With two dead rotten fingers as eye liner xD
It would be like a decayed and half consumed hanging carcass (images are of carcasses, view at your own discretion)
https://cdn.japantimes.2xx.jp/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/p21-nicol-gibier-no-sato-a-20151101-870x653.jpg
https://st2.depositphotos.com/1011352/5348/i/950/depositphotos_53482107-stock-photo-frozen-deer-carcass.jpg
My own skin.
💀
I would love to see a more skiny hillbilly, like rusty one, just of a person that dont do jack #########, that would be terrifing to me man
Leatherface wearing the Hag.
Anything with antennae or mandibles.
For example....I log in, matches cues up and I waltz over to a gen and there is some weird ass killer....nothing mentioned in patch notes or release...something I have not seen before....And never seen in this game. Just staring at me...
I mutter, "what the f***....Christ on a cracker, this game is scary". Rip my headphones off, slam my laptop shut only to reveal...
That very same killer is standing in front of me in my living room....
BOOM!!! I would crap my pants.I
That situation would scare me. Otherwise, this game is fun and awesome.
Spirit in a thong. The horror. Please make it happen.
Nurse in a tight 70s swim suit. I need the scares.
Pig in a wet suit. OHNOES!
<.<
Myers, and trapper in chippendales outfits. The horror. The horror!
Skeleman trapper would rattle my jimmies
Oh my god we need that in the game @not_Queen Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
i feel bad for queen being added in stuff like this.
"I really want to imagine that today" xD