Grab Validation

Thoughts on implementing grab validation? It's confusing when the grab animation starts, and then turns into a hit. I just want my juicy gen grabs when I'm a stealth killer.

Comments

  • They said they would do that but i guess they like it the way it is, I mean.. you got a hit didn't you? that's enough of a reward riiiight?

  • They said when they implemented the current system of an automatic swing that it was only a temporary solution and that in the future the system will be reworked with dedicated servers in mind.

  • @Zozzy said:

    They said they would do that but i guess they like it the way it is, I mean.. you got a hit didn't you? that's enough of a reward riiiight?

    Ha ha, nowadays... yes I will gladly take a hit as well. Grabs are... more satisfying though.

  • Was better off without out it cause of the amount of times I saw someone get grab validated into swinging the window frame instead of the survivor

  • @Brimp said:

    Was better off without out it cause of the amount of times I saw someone get grab validated into swinging the window frame instead of the survivor

    Is grab validation already a thing? I posted this because I thought it wasn't.

  • I'd be for proper grab validation but can we also get rid of grabbing a survivor off of the hook. It just leads to unsavory face camping strategies.

  • @UnicornImperium said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2849828#Comment_2849828

    Is grab validation already a thing? I posted this because I thought it wasn't.

    Its been a thing for months.