PLEASE FIX SADAKOS HEIGHT

CAN'T stress this enougth sadakos height needs to be fixed form first person persepctive, she's already a weak m1 killer that's made even harder by the stupid half the time can't even see over the terrain and objects to track survivors. I'm not saying boost her physical mesh size but can at least heighten the first person camera up to at least legion/hag height

Comments

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2849843#Comment_2849843

    Do you stream or have any VODs? I'd be curious to see the 'right' way to play Sadako that is so different to how everyone else seems to be playing her.

    I do stream. Also there is no one "right" way to play. But there is many wrong ways to play. If you play her as a wraith. You lose. If you play her just as freddy. You also will lose. Mix them both. Use your "cloak" to close distance. Teleport where you think survivors are. There is no reason to "save" tvs. Use them bishes. Use your hieght against survs. Smaller walls = leave the loop if you cant mind game it. Personally gen defense, and using my teleport more helped me win way more matches. But, gen focused teams. Or teams with great coordination will win every time.


    Also its a bit hard to actually tell people to play because it what you do in the match is based on how survs play. For example. I love myc call of brine tinkerer and floods of rage. Others had success with nurses sloppy and etc. DMT is really good for her as well. My point is. Sadako is a jack of trades type. She doesnt do one thing amazingly but she does a few things well.


    Now with all of that being said, im no otz or scott. So my views arent about "high level sweaty play this game forever" plays. But more of "huh i enjoy this game and i can win a bunch too." Because well. So i lose a lot more than i win. But with sadako so far ive barely lost any. I mean yea super coordinated squads will smoke my ass but i think i do alright.

  • @Bullettimegod said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2849883#Comment_2849883

    I do stream. Also there is no one "right" way to play. But there is many wrong ways to play. If you play her as a wraith. You lose. If you play her just as freddy. You also will lose. Mix them both. Use your "cloak" to close distance. Teleport where you think survivors are. There is no reason to "save" tvs. Use them bishes. Use your hieght against survs. Smaller walls = leave the loop if you cant mind game it. Personally gen defense, and using my teleport more helped me win way more matches. But, gen focused teams. Or teams with great coordination will win every time.

    Also its a bit hard to actually tell people to play because it what you do in the match is based on how survs play. For example. I love myc call of brine tinkerer and floods of rage. Others had success with nurses sloppy and etc. DMT is really good for her as well. My point is. Sadako is a jack of trades type. She doesnt do one thing amazingly but she does a few things well.

    Now with all of that being said, im no otz or scott. So my views arent about "high level sweaty play this game forever" plays. But more of "huh i enjoy this game and i can win a bunch too." Because well. So i lose a lot more than i win. But with sadako so far ive barely lost any. I mean yea super coordinated squads will smoke my ass but i think i do alright.

    No worries, I'll check your Sadako play out - because not only is your experience quite different to mine, but evidently quite different to the other streamers I watch. What's your TTV handle?

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2849993#Comment_2849993

    No worries, I'll check your Sadako play out - because not only is your experience quite different to mine, but evidently quite different to the other streamers I watch. What's your TTV handle?

    Bullet92. Ill be on later tonight when killer queues are a bit faster.

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2849292#Comment_2849292

    Ok then it has some merit to it but thank you for explaining because I was interested in how they figured the data because I have seen "tier" lists before that was solely based on what the top players said and not by any data so I always take Tier Lists with a grain of salt.

    But even with that that's only part of the Data tbh because like you said tournaments have various different rules that would change the results probably by alot.

    Even with the data out there I bet there are outliers of the "low tier" Killers doing extremely well but that would not change the total results of the data but just show there are outliers that need to be noted.

    And thank you for a good discussion that didn't break down to a state of "your wrong blah". It's nice actually having a discussion than a argument in the forums.

    Sorry for the late reply, but my pleasure man. Always good to have a pleasant discussion on here, it's almost never expected lol. Take care

  • @PeaceNGrease said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2849306#Comment_2849306

    Sorry for the late reply, but my pleasure man. Always good to have a pleasant discussion on here, it's almost never expected lol. Take care

    Same to you and it's ok lol.

  • Like how my post went form her height to self promo and sadako tier list.........

1 2 ›