You are not High MMR, stop lying

*title

I think you know what I am talking about.

Comments

  • I know I'm not, and I'm fine with it, because then I don't get matched vs as many tryhards who don't care about having fun as long as they win.

  • Thing is, you may be. You don't know either way.

  • It isn't hard to track escapes and death numbers. Simply having more escapes than deaths over a long period of time guarantees you are high MMR


    Same thing with killer and kills even easier as a single kiill seems to massively boost MMR.

  • nobody is lying as you can´t see it. So you can be or not.

    I am pretty sure i am not and i am quite happy with it.

    So i see different killers and not only the strong ones over and over as told in some threads here.

    Also i am not constantly tunnelled and camped over and over as told in some threads here.

  • I play against most of the big DBD streamers and people who play in tournaments. So I wanna say I am. I still go on like 20+ winstreaks post MMR regularly. There's no way it's not high.

  • @OpenX said:

    I play against most of the big DBD streamers and people who play in tournaments. So I wanna say I am. I still go on like 20+ winstreaks post MMR regularly. There's no way it's not high.

    If you escape that often it should be high to the MMR logic.

  • @_AdamFrancis_ said:

    *title

    I think you know what I am talking about.

    Shrug.

    How...would we know?

    I estimate that I'm intermediate-high, because I win slightly more than I lose, and face a lot of middling TTVs and SWFs, as well as 1500 hour-ish players, but not many 5000 hour monsters.

  • My MMR is probably the lowest of the low.

  • I play against streamers with "Top MMR", "Max MMR" and "Highest MMR" in their titles. They wouldn't lie, would they?

    I honestly have no idea what MMR I am because one game I'm playing against some uber god Nurse who never misses a blink, the next I'm playing against somebody playing Trickster for the first time to do a challenge.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2848359#Comment_2848359

    If you escape that often it should be high to the MMR logic.

    No I do the winstreaks on killer. As survivor? I don't even keep track of my wins/losses because it's so reliant on your team. I would have to be in a SWF because high solo Q streaks are impossible unless you are doing left behind key every game.

    Too many MMR failures giving me potato teams + sweaty killer or random DCers/suicides for that.

    It's one thing to go against a sweaty killer with a full stack of good survivors, it's another when they are babies who get tunneled out in the first 2-3 minutes of the game. I load into a game and someone is chainsawed by Bubba in the first 20 seconds of the match? You might as well just go AFK as a solo Q survivor. That's why I hardly play it.

  • Tell that to every EU streamer that feels the need to put that in their titles.

  • It doesn't even matter because matchmaking is all over the place. One game I'm matched with friends I know from the comp scene for a 20k hr survivor lobby and the next game I'm matched with people who run in circles doing nothing while I'm on hook with Kindred. There's zero consistency. You can have high or low MMR and it's still going to find the fastest match for you above all else.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It doesn't even matter because matchmaking is all over the place. One game I'm matched with friends I know from the comp scene for a 20k hr survivor lobby and the next game I'm matched with people who run in circles doing nothing while I'm on hook with Kindred. There's zero consistency. You can have high or low MMR and it's still going to find the fastest match for you above all else.

    Right, exactly. SBMM doesn’t even work, so you can’t even tell if you’re high MMR based on the other players you’re matched with

  • No one really knows, and really I don't care as long as I am having fun. That said, I can usually tell when I have moved into higher mmr because everyone has transformed fully into meta sweatlords. When this happens, I just throw a few games.

    But I do get a chuckle out of all the YT titles that are like "blah blah blah blah... AT TOP LEVEL/MMR", and then you watch, and it's like yeah, not so much.

  • I'm trying my best 😭

  • silence heathen, i am the god tier MMR elo god player, you will bow down before my superiority and shall not refute anything I post.

  • Are you jealous of my high level Bubba play? You wish you could be as skilled as I am?

  • 5 of my last 6 games have been against 4 red rank 1's including a few twitch streamers. I'm only Ash level as I don't play that often, so why all the coordinated red squads??

    I don't fancy playing a C tier killer down as I'm getting sweatfests every single match playing as a B tier killer.