Nurse players, how are your games going?
Almost every single Nurse game I've been in starts with someone suiciding or DCing, usually followed by the rest of the survivors throwing the game. The Nurses also tend to bring ebony moris or map offerings like Midwich.
Comments
My games as Nurse have been mostly fine. The really bad Nurse runners are usually the ones who rage quit. I've only got against one Nurse since she was re-enabled and she got a 2k.
well, BHVR would probably have to disable her again, and idk how much longer, since her tps now are so much faster than before
Trying to do the sodding Tapp perk challenge, I've got nothing but god nurses, when facing one.
No Nurse bugs... yaay
Alternating between survivors who completely destroy me, or vice-versa. Had a few games where they gave up straight away though (after losing chase...)
Not a nurse player myself but with how often i see her these days, a newcomer would think she is the newest killer released instead of Sadako.
People just throw games against her when they realize its a god nurse. Can't blame them when the ones i came across stack slowdowns and generally play in a very unfun way. Someone kobe'd once when they were trying to suicide and the nurse felt really offended that someone didn't wanna go against her bs so she tunneled and facecamped them after just to be a #########.
You can read a lot here why people dc. Which is way too often.
I had a pretty long and nice match against a nurse yesterday. Haven´t seen her in a long time.
Pretty amazing I'd say
Not really sure I'd call a game that ends with 5 gens to go amazing, but you do you lol. Maybe once in a while but if trials went like that too often I couldn't keep playing killer.
Those gamers weren't playing at the highest level where the average is 2k, I just helped in lowering their MMR to where it should be
Oh are you the guy that slugs everyone and just goes AFK, wasting everyone's time? End the game FFS.
There's counters to a slugging nurse. Just bring UB and soul guard and WGLF and also Calm spirit to counter IF also bring dead hard to counter nurse herself also small game or counterforce for ruin and also boon COH and boon exponential also remember to do gens while running around picking up your team mates so basically run like 12 perks and do gens
Fine, really.
In my games, DCers are usually BMers who got spanked during their first attempt at trolling. I've been getting well mannered survivors these last few days. (Excluding the cheaters of course)
The worst I get are survivors giving up, sometimes going AFK (with the crows) while their whole team has been hooked. They are pretty rare though. Maybe one every 5 or 6 games.
Before my last hiatus, I sometimes had two DCs during my first blink. This is definitively better.