Fearmonger yes or no?
I run this on Pinhead but I honestly don't know if i'm getting value from it or not. What is the survivor view on this perk?
I run this on Pinhead but I honestly don't know if i'm getting value from it or not. What is the survivor view on this perk?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the new blindness effect added to it can really mess me up, especially when im running object. i dont run exhaustion perks tho so i cant say anything about that
It’s okay. It’s not the best perk you can have but it’s not bad. If survivors don’t have exhaustion perks then it doesn’t do much though. The blindness is just a nice side effect.
Thanks. I just switched it out for thrilling tremors. You can never have enough info i guess.
It; is not bad, But you really want it on killers who ambush survivors at generators to negate dead hard. That is it's primary use case.
How much you like Fearmonger will probably depend on how much you're bothered by survivors using something like Sprint Burst or Balanced Landing when you catch them working on a generator. If it bugs you when you walk up to a gen and they sprint away or vault through a window or Dead Hard for distance etc then this perk stops that for the most part. The Blindness is also a nice feature against solo survivors (survivors on comms aren't as impacted.)
I like it on nemesis
fearmongers value is hard to gauge from a killer perspective tbh; some games i think it's kinda useless but i'll watch a twitch replay and see that it gives me invisible value.
I love it on Plague with Tinkerer, personally.