Sadako and her Survivor perks suck

BHVR,

Killer players and survivor players usually buy expansion packs for the perks. With how incredibly mediocre Sadako and Yoichi perks are, I'm surprised anyone bought this expansion. Every single perk in this expansion is a waste of a perk slot. I'll be honest, I very well may return this expansion, it's so subpar.

Also, can you all make a short male survivor at some point. Not every male is 6'2" inches....

Comments

  • I'd agree with you on the survivor perks being pretty meh, but Floods of Rage is busted on some of the best killers and Call of Brine is a strong perk as well.

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    I'd agree with you on the survivor perks being pretty meh, but Floods of Rage is busted on some of the best killers and Call of Brine is a strong perk as well.

    I was going to say Call of Brine is weak, but then I read the loud notification effect. Was that added between PTB and live? I don’t remember seeing that effect before today. It definitely changes my perspective on it.

    It effectively replaces Dragon’s Grip, due to that perk only lasting half as long and its terribly long cool down.

  • Call of brine, parental guidance and empathic connection are just copies with no originality of ruin, self preservation or dance with me and empathy, which sucks a lot.

    Only dark theory and mercilles storm feel unic.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2844922#Comment_2844922

    I was going to say Call of Brine is weak, but then I read the loud notification effect. Was that added between PTB and live? I don’t remember seeing that effect before today. It definitely changes my perspective on it.

    It effectively replaces Dragon’s Grip, due to that perk only lasting half as long and its terribly long cool down.

    That effect always existed, but you can lock down a 3 gen very well with call of brine

  • Hm. She did pretty well in the last matches i had.

    Some people buy stuff because it looks nice or is fun. Not everybody needs new meta perks.

    Some take the game way too serious.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Hm. She did pretty well in the last matches i had.

    Some people buy stuff because it looks nice or is fun. Not everybody needs new meta perks.

    Some take the game way too serious.

    After playing her a bit, she seems ok. I do think she needs a slight but, in the ability to see condemned stacks so you can be more targeted with her. Sadako's scourge hook perk will probably need to be nerfed.

    I do still think her survivor perks are absolutely horrid. Maybe not as bad as Jane Romero's, but definitely in need of buffs.