I think i know how to fix this game!!!!!

Comments

  • You're joking right?

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    You're joking right?

    Judging by his past posts I think he's just very young. Ignore it and move on.

  • Make me supreme leader of Behaviour and I'll fix this game. I will introduce rainbow unicorns that will come and impale you for hiding too long in lockers. Survivors who unhook in the killers face without BT will cause the rescued person to teleport to the other side of the map, while the rescuer gets teleported onto the hook in their place. All killers will have new cat models that meow at survivors while in a chase. Bubba will get two chainsaws and a lawnmower that he can ride on.

  • @Mechanix82 said:

    Nerf the Twins!!!!!!!!

    Nerf the pig!! /s

  • The twins are simply unfun to go against, literal slug fest and zero counterplay to victor.

  • But seriously speaking, this killer need a complete rework. The idea behind this killer is interesting, but it was implemented badly for various reasons. There's no point to use Victor except in 2 cases:

    1 You must injure people at the start of the match

    2 you successfully zone a survivor and use Charlotte as an obstacle in order to win a chase with Victor

    Slugging with Victor is out of question since devs has nerfed the cooldown of Victor from 3 to 5 seconds, without mentioning that you loose too much time reaching the downed survivor with Charlotte...

  • @MikeyBoi said:

    The twins are simply unfun to go against, literal slug fest and zero counterplay to victor.

    Damn they are so rare even that cant ruin a match with them

  • @MikeyBoi said:

    The twins are simply unfun to go against, literal slug fest and zero counterplay to victor.

    You misspelled "I've never even tried to play Twins."

  • @Breadn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2844834#Comment_2844834

    Judging by his past posts I think he's just very young. Ignore it and move on.

    Sarcasm not your strong suit huh?

  • I’ve played twins many times. I run corrupt, sloppy, deadlock and no way out. Toy sword and victor movement speed add ons. Hit the first 2 survivors with sloppy change to victor and simply let the slug spree begin.

  • @MikeyBoi said:

    The twins are simply unfun to go against, literal slug fest and zero counterplay to victor.

    Unless you're trolling, victor's counterplay is play in pairs.

    He downs 1, you kick him and start healing the survivor.

    If Charlotte is close by than though luck, better luck next time.

    If you are healthy, than do whatever you can to put yourself between Victor and the injured survivor and make sure that he will lunge on you.

  • I can't tell what would've been more disappointing to see. This or some serious random actually attempting to fix the game with other dumb ideas and suggestions.

    Might be leaning more towards the latter cause that's what I expected tbh.

    So thanks I guess?

  • @Crit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2844949#Comment_2844949

    Damn they are so rare even that cant ruin a match with them

    Right I have been playing for about a year and a half now and only faced them once and they were a brand new Twins player and they never used Victor they only chased and downed with Big Sis and tried to camp.

  • Finally, some one with an IQ as low as mine

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    You're joking right?

    no, they are entirely serious. i have never seen somebody so passionately dedicated and serious about such an important and meaningful topic before in my life. in fact, because hes so super cereal, i think that we should nerf twins. unironically. deadass. on god. for real. 100% no cap.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Make me supreme leader of Behaviour and I'll fix this game. I will introduce rainbow unicorns that will come and impale you for hiding too long in lockers. Survivors who unhook in the killers face without BT will cause the rescued person to teleport to the other side of the map, while the rescuer gets teleported onto the hook in their place. All killers will have new cat models that meow at survivors while in a chase. Bubba will get two chainsaws and a lawnmower that he can ride on.

    You have my vote

  • They're already French, there's literally nothing you can possibly do to make them worse.

  • @MikeyBoi said:

    The twins are simply unfun to go against, literal slug fest and zero counterplay to victor.

    there's actually way too much counterplay to Victor, not only can you dodge him like every other projectile, you can kick him, making it so that if you're good you only gotta dodge *once* unlike huntress which you gotta dodge from 5-7 times or trickster which you gotta dodge 44 times