Sadako needs an overhaul.
They really had to make condemned strong, or her chasing potential strong, and they did neither. So what you got was in all honesty a D-tier killer. The only thing she has going for her is 115% speed which is not good.
Condemned I'd say needs 3 more interesting effects...
At level 3, the survivor is oblivious and cannot see Sadako in ghost form at all unless manifesting/manifested (would be very interesting and fun).
At level 5, the survivor is exposed.
At level 7, the survivor is moriable, and killer instinct activates whenever a survivor is within 16m of any on or off t.v. Survivors with level 7 condemned automatically turn on any t.v they are near within 16m.
These changes would make Sadako way more fun to play, add way more mind-game potential, and make her a lot scarier.
And her other ultra-rare, the useless one, should be changed to add 1 condemned level on a post-stealth hit.
Comments
She should get condemned levels on survivors for chasing them too.
Make prolonged chases become deadly.
I mean that might be too strong with the above mentioned potential changes. I don't mind it being hard to force on survivors, it just has to be worth doing so IMO.
Hell even her looking at you directly from terror radius could increase condemned.
Make it like the films.
ive done thirty odd games as her and only killed like three people with it.
Condemn needs to be unable to be removed once it happens. As is it's almost a trick. You WANT to go get that one person you got condemned for the first time in 3 games. But now you are committing to chasing this guy who you may not actually down. If you leave, he'll just remove the condemn and now you got nothing. There's no reason you deserve a cure all after screwing up so bad you somehow got condemned in the first place. Once it hits, that should be it and if you get downed, you're dead. It really surprised me on the PTB the first time I just ignored a condemned person to continue the chase I was on, and then noticed they got rid of it all because I didn't drop chase to go across the map and try to down them.
And also, since you have to down the person, it means the condemn doesn't really do much if they are already on death hook. All it has done is make it so you don't have to walk to a hook, like a standard mori. Where as with pig, the other killer with an instant kill like that, the traps just kill them, and you don't need to do anything. Guy across the map trying to find his box runs out of time? He's dead. Guy across the map gets condemned? Well, better go over there and spend some time chasing him around and then MAYBE he's dead. Honestly condemn needs to be on par with RBT's. If condemn is only there as a flavor thing, then buff everything else about her.
I do not believe you understand, releasing "c" tier killers is their goal.
I kill someone with it about every other game. I had one game where a survivor that I hadn't seen all game became condemned when she went for a save. I brutally murdered that group. But it wasn't exactly skillful on my part, up until she became moriable I didn't even know she existed.
In my personal opinion id be cool with any visual effects like what doctor has but I think adding Exposed is too much to her kit.
Now that I've gotten a hang of her and now know how to abuse condemnation I get 2 to 3 Mini Moris a trial.