Killer Camping Tier List
Here is a list for the enlightened gamers. The one's who realized farming kills in domination was better than playing deathmatch. The ones who live out their FPS days with shotguns in corners or in their team's spawn with a sniper.
Defense is always easier than offense.
Behold:
Bubba Tier: Need I say more?
A: Killers with high DPS. effective traps, or generally campy powers. Second class basement citizens
B: Killers with decent camping powers, usually requiring some application of skill rather than being completely braindead camps
C: Killers with some help in a camping situation.
D: Meh. These killers can't do much except force a trade in alot of cases.
Survivor Approved: Extra health states, pure M1s, and characters who are overall terrible choices for killer players define this tier. Pick these if you want survivors to get unhooks for free.
I am fairly confident about A tier. Thoughts?

Comments
Based tier list.
The true camping tier list:
Bubba: Bubba
Not Bubba: Everyone else
Good list👌 The only time you’ll see trickster anywhere near A tier
Not all of it, but enough of it.
He's honestly really good at it. Especially with Cut Thru U. It downs people almost as good as Bubba cause you spam the knives into two people at once during the unhook. That addon + Agitation and you got an A tier basement killer imo.
Noted. Thank you for the constructive feedback.
This is where we are.
I love that Bubba gets his own tier.
Mostly agree though I'd put Nemi up a tier or two if and only if the zombies are around as well. It's pretty funny guarding a hook while two zombies are also there being a pain in the ass for the person trying to rescue, especially if you have zombie speed add-ons.
It's also possible for them to straight up facecamp for you while you're off doing other stuff. It's all random though so I get the tier placement.
I hope Bubba will be disabled like Nurse for an indeffinite period of time.
I will give you up vote for the Bubba tier.