How to get any adept killer achievement

How to get adept killer:

1. Get paired with the most sweaty, tryhard bully team.

2. Let RNG pick the most survivor sided map imaginable

3. Let survivors gen rush you to oblivion.

4. Let survivors t-bag you and taunt you at the exit gate while you stand there contemplating why you even play killer at this point.

Comments

  • I have not problem with adepts. I already have all of them, except Sadako. I did not try adept her yet. With new grade system, it is easier than before actually.

  • 1. Play with no perk no power until you can get merciless.

    2. now your opponent is adept viable.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    I have not problem with adepts. I already have all of them, except Sadako. I did not try adept her yet. With new grade system, it is easier than before actually.

    Not for me. I've been getting nothing but bully squads and had to result to camping because of the gen rush. Literally 5 minutes into the game and 3 gens are already done.

  • @Aurelle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2844105#Comment_2844105

    Not for me. I've been getting nothing but bully squads and had to result to camping because of the gen rush. Literally 5 minutes into the game and 3 gens are already done.

    That's nuts. At my MMR it would be 2 minutes into the game and 3 gens are done. Count your blessings.

  • @Aurelle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2844105#Comment_2844105

    Not for me. I've been getting nothing but bully squads and had to result to camping because of the gen rush. Literally 5 minutes into the game and 3 gens are already done.

    This can be hard with some killers because of bad perks but most of them are fine. Just don't chase all of them. I am always going after 2 survivors at start. Ignoring other 2. So this makes 2 survivors death on hook and this gives me great pressure.

    Well best advice i can give you, wait for rank reset. On low ranks, it is more easy taking +2 pip and that's all you need. Good luck.

  • Sounds about right. Survivors never have chill when you want them to.

    Killers can be chill sometimes, but it's always a risk to see if they'll meme with you.

  • Instructions unclear

    didnt do any of these steps yet still get adept achievements