Did they increase the intensity of murkey reagent?
Like I've played the game for a while and i don't remember murky reagent ever being a worry. Some games people would run 4 of them and id barely notice a thing. Today i get on on erie of crows and one is played and it seems a lot more intense then i remember. Maybe im going insane though idrk.
https://youtu.be/EMsDTKbg8tolike a good example is the end 10 seconds i can't even see that far infront of me. Id hate to see 4 of them get stacked now.
Comments
If they did, then it took them long enough.
My only thing is imagine 5 of those stacked now looking at 1s intensity. Noone will see a thing lol. Im gonna hit a survivor and play marco polo with them for 4 minutes.
We can finally roll play silent hill
Stealth doesn't scare Freddy players.
I think this is just only for the Ringu girl. Remember watching Otz testing her out during the PTB and someone felt like bringing one of those purple murky bottles when she goes in her spooky form the screen already dims down a little bit and with all the added smoke from the purple bottle made everything so much harder to see. A survivor was maybe 16 meters away but was completely hidden due to the dim screen and all the smoke.
Stacking them doesn't do much. I believe there is a maximum fog intensity and 2 addons hits it, dont even need to both be purple I think to hit the max, I think 1 purple and 1 yellow does it, maybe even 1 purple and 1 brown or 2 yellows
If nothing has changed, maximum fog is +4 if memory serves correctly. But it could be +3.