BHVR, can you please revisit the hatch + offerings?

The hatch is a very sad feature after its harsh nerf. Here are things that will bring it back in a balanced way:

  • Bring back the hatch spawning after all five generators are completed. There's really no reason for it to not be visible after this point. Survivors have completed their primary objective, it should be rewarding. Plus as long as keys still only allow one survivor to escape, I don't see the harm here. (Although it was a lot of fun to do four man hatch escapes, I'll say. Rewarding achievement!)
  • Remove the hatch offerings, at least for survivors. I seriously don't know why these were ever added, especially during a time hatch and keys were heavily complained about. Hatch is more fun when it is RNG. These offerings alone might be the primary reason the hatch had to be nerfed in the first place. If killers still want to choose predetermined spawns for the hatch, that's fine. Plus this effectively negates the reason for the existence of a handful of survivor perks and items/add-ons - Left Behind, Clairvoyance, Rainbow Maps, and the Black Silk Cord.
  • If keys still only allow one survivor to escape, I would like it considered to again allow the hatch to spawn after a certain amount of generators are completed and/or survivors sacrificed. Even if it's only when two survivors are left. (Even if this won't be reverted or people don't want it, I see no reason for the first two points to not be considered.)

Thank you!

Comments