How's the new boon perk?

Comments

  • Strong in main buildings. Meh everywhere else.

  • It's only gotten me killed so far, and I wasn't even the one running it. Freaking console Yoichi set it up something like three to five times during the trial (as their only boon perk of course) while I pushed to get the generators done. I kinda just wanna dodge whenever I see him in my survivor lobby to be honest.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    It's only gotten me killed so far, and I wasn't even the one running it. Brain**** console Yoichis setting it up something like three to five times during the trial (as their only boon perk of course) while I pushed to get the generators done. I kinda just wanna dodge whenever I see him in my survivor lobby to be honest.

    dang that's a waste of time to be blessing a totem that much.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    It's only gotten me killed so far, and I wasn't even the one running it. Brain**** console Yoichis setting it up something like three to five times during the trial (as their only boon perk of course) while I pushed to get the generators done. I kinda just wanna dodge whenever I see him in my survivor lobby to be honest.

    lol my only guess why they're doing that is for the new achievement. Can't remember exactly but it's too give 20-30 different survivors a speed boost.

  • It actually feels way better than you'd expect. Gotten to to a fair few vaults I wouldn't have otherwise.

  • I’ve only played one game with it and it didn’t do anything. As in, we all escaped and would have all escaped without it.

    Planning to try it more tonight so I’ll have some more info to share that doesn’t include just one match.

  • Garbage.

    I will never use it after i adept Yoichi.

  • Somehow worse than Exponential.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Somehow worse than Exponential.

    Would you say its exponentially worse?