The Thing Chapter

Hope you guys will make the next chapter from the movie The Thing.

https://youtu.be/ebMgBIy6mTo

So The Thing monster have a special skill to transform to one of 4 survivor freely.

Survivor(s) repairing the gen and this human faker run in and repair with them, then this faker will yell laugh as hell (just like in the movie) and transform back to it monster form and then charge the real survivor(s).

I think this is a jump scare and fun chapter.

Comments

  • @Maperson said:

    Wouldn't work because swf exist

    It would still work somewhat. The paranoid and mindgames they'd have to play if you just followed the survivor you mimicked around and did everything that they were doing would be hilarious. I'd love to sit in on the Discord channel of an SWF team during a game like that.

  • @Maperson said:

    Wouldn't work because swf exist

    I don't care that it wouldn't really work... just want the thing

  • @xlxh3llxlx said:

    Hope you guys will make the next chapter from the movie The Thing.

    https://youtu.be/ebMgBIy6mTo

    So The Thing monster have a special skill to transform to one of 4 survivor freely.

    Survivor(s) repairing the gen and this human faker run in and repair with them, then this faker will yell laugh as hell (just like in the movie) and transform back to it monster form and then charge the real survivor(s).

    I think this is a jump scare and fun chapter.

    Please!

    One of the best horror movies ever.