Is This Bug or Make Your Choice was Changed?
I saved Feng. Slinger had Make Your Choice. So i down with one hit but i still had exposed statu. I am sure this perk was not working like this. Is that changed or bug?
I saved Feng. Slinger had Make Your Choice. So i down with one hit but i still had exposed statu. I am sure this perk was not working like this. Is that changed or bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sounds like a bug.
The status effect continues even when you are hooked/downed.
NOED and Devour Hope yes. But perks like Startruck and Make Your Choice are resetting after killer gets you down. I am sure this was working like that.
Those perks with the timed duration of the effect while continue for the full effect even when you are hooked/downed before the effect runs out. It's always been like this.
I remember different but okey, i may be wrong.
MYC doesn't reset if the exposed survivor is downed/hooked. It's never worked like that.
Ghostface's stalk resets/the marked effect ends if he downs you. This doesn't.
Oki thanks, i remember wrong then. MYC is not popular, i am seeing this perk so rarely. So it kinda confused me while i still had statu.
As others have said you're defo remembering wrong. MYC lasts for a flat 40/50/60 seconds no matter what happens to the survivor.
Yeah it's always been you can theoretically get one shotted, hooked, unhooked, healed, and instadowned again which is pretty funny (maybe more so for the killer than yourself)