Demanifested Sadako being able to go through survivors but not pallets is a big weakness.

This means that survivors can literally go through her, with or without Dead-Hard and drop a pallet on her.

Unless I'm mistaken she isn't faster while in that form either.

I've seen people say she is better than Wraith. In what way?

Comments

  • The teleport definitely gives her better pressure than Wraith, and the built in slowdown is... better than nothing, I guess.


    But in no world is she better than Wraith. Not even in the land of make believe.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    The teleport definitely gives her better pressure than Wraith, and the built in slowdown is... better than nothing, I guess.

    But in no world is she better than Wraith. Not even in the land of make believe.

    In the sense of map traversal, yes. But after that she is kind of powerless in a chase. And that teleportation has a TV cool down that makes it very unpractical.

  • Well that would be honestly OP because you could just outloop any loop by just going in and out of your power and only thing that would that poor Survivor saved would be a window.

    Also it is good you can pass and ignore the Survivors. It counters body blocking.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Well that would be honestly OP because you could just outloop any loop by just going in and out of your power and only thing that would that poor Survivor saved would be a window.

    Also it is good you can pass and ignore the Survivors. It counters body blocking.

    She would still have to dematerialise. Now she is a ghost with xylophobia.

  • She is a ghost it should be her's power.

  • I've yet to hear anyone make a valid argument for her being better than any other killer period. Wraith, Trapper, Pig? I'd rather play any of them over her if I'm trying to win.

  • I like Onryo better than other M1 killers. Demanifesting to walk through survivors frees up a perk slot since I no longer need Forced Penance to (help, a little bit, maybe, on occassion) shut down body-blocking spam.