Wow Sadako is tiny.
Just had my first match. I think she's the smallest killer in the roster. I could barely tell if she was the killer or not from a far distance.
Just had my first match. I think she's the smallest killer in the roster. I could barely tell if she was the killer or not from a far distance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey, when I called her a "smol Asian," I meant it--she tiny.
It's adorable.
Victor is smaller so no she is not
The only killer in the game to be labeled as "short" surprisingly Hag is average height and Artist is also average... I don't get it either.
I mean, he's just the ability/power of a killer so no... That's like saying Nemesis's zombies are killers too.
I mean killer, as in the one who has the red stain and carries/hooks survivors.
It's like blight when he had his bugged POV. It makes playing in any map that has knee-high bushes kind of a nightmare. I fell like I'm playing old blight again, except I'm powerless to stop much from happening.
Victor IS the killer, Charlotte is his sidekick.