Rank the Boooooooons!
CoH >>>>>>>>> Shadow Step >> Dark Theory >> Exponential
Those are my initial impressions.
CoH >>>>>>>>> Shadow Step >> Dark Theory >> Exponential
Those are my initial impressions.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Exponential might be better than Dark Theory, as it does something. Dark Theory doesn't feel like it does anything, 2% isn't much
SS+ Tier - Circle of Healing
SS Tier -
S Tier -
A Tier - Shadow Step
B Tier -
C Tier - Dark Theory
Trash Tier - Exponential
Exponential is very good perk. After so many years playing this game I need something different, and when exponential helps someone it’s so funny. I only play this game because of it
From best to worst:
1. Boon: Circle Of Healing
2. Boon: Shadow Step
3. Boon: Dark Theory
4. Boon: Exponential
2% isn't noticable but the thing with has is things can get VERY out of hand very fast. Make it 1% more and now blOod pact and it gets you to 110. It isnt even the fault of dark theory itself its just Haste being a really stupid mechanic. This doesnt even try to take into acount loops that can become infinites with an extra like 2% speed. Idk how it is now but I remember a video groaning main was very close to an infinite if you ran it correctly like a year ago.
Haste is a really stupid buff to survivors as every haste perk basically needs to be made irrelavant.
I honestly don't understand why people think exponential is bad. I think it's pretty good
S tier- CoH
B tier- shadow step
D tier-exponential
F tier- dark theory
I don't understand how I'm reading that dark theory is better than exponential.
Even on solo q is useful.
I had a game today where someone was running exponential. I found out when I was trying to take a hit for the survivor that had just been unhooked and this survivor fell down there. As soon as I saw it, I baited the killer out of there so he could get up by himself and go heal.
It's high risk = high reward. When it works, IT WORKS.
It's very conditional for you to get it to work. You need to set up the boon then end up going down in a specific area, then get slugged there long enough for you to recover yourself, and then hope the killer doesn't break the boon while you are slugged. If I was gonna run a slugging perk I'd always run unbreakable, it's simple and it does its job when it needs to.
S tier circle of healing
d shadow step
F exponential and dark theory
True. That's why I say it's high risk (and it sounds wrong because it's not risky, it's just conditionally very useful or completely useless).
But you can also place it around downed survivors. I don't know.
For me it's like when you find a decent team in solo q. You don't expect it to work, but when it does, it feels good.