Still hoping for an aliens chapter, 6th anniversary?
This is the chapter near the top of my list, while I'd love Jason, candyman, evil within, dead space I'd say aliens and Jason is my top two.
Now Jason liscene was an issue but aliens? Is there actually any reason we cant get it? Model wise it's the same as demo and theres no liscene issues as far as I'm aware, doesnt even need Ripley could have any of the marines tbh.
Anyone else want an aliens chapter? Or maybe you're having another hope for the 6th year? Remember the year anniversary chapters tend to have a map
Edit: the thing would be pretty dope too.
Comments
There is license issues as it is owned by Disney and it’s not exactly easy to get the rights to use the license from them. And on top of that it would probably be the most expensive license for BHVR yet because of that? (That’s of course just speculation though)
but I definitely want Alien as I love the movies. Though we would also need Ripley in the likeness of Sigourney Weaver - which is another reason it’s gonna be difficult/expensive to get..
It's my number 1 most wanted chapter and I'm hoping the 6th anniversary will be an Alien chapter but I'm also doubting it, due to how expensive the license is
I don't want to see Ripley nor the Xenomorph ridiculed. Thank you very much.
No one would force you to play the game or watch gameplay of it. And they already got added to Fortnite so… kinda too late anyways.
Really since when did Disney own it? Been loads of alien games as well as the skins put into games, think that aliens fireteam came out few months back and flopped (it was very repetitive) I dunno I'd be okay with hicks to avoid the extra hassle, like colonel marines did.
Me too, didnt think it was that expensive being so popular and in alot of games
Yes that would probably be the most expensive license that bhvr will ever get but you need to invest to keep the game rolling and that license would probably bring a lot of new and old players to the game.
And with Ripley I don't think it will be a huge problem to get the license because Sigourney weaver is a sweetheart and I can see her loving the idea of Dbd
She is lovely, but does she own the rights to her image (ripley) in aliens
I am not completely sure about her owning Ripley as well but I am pretty sure if she didn't want to get her face used it's not possible even if bhvr gets the whole alien license from Disney. And I just remembered that the xenomorph is in fortnite so Disney is open for such things and it can't be that expensive if they bought it for fortnite
I guess since Disney bought 20th Century Studios/Fox?
i am not too keen on this kinda stuff though.