Idea-No Mither with unhook in your base kit

Hi guys, today I was thinking of some ideas for a game I was making, an idea appeared to make no mither more interesting, that a lot of the benefits he has are very situational, so I thought of something that the NM might have that could help perk get something that could leave her more usable (at least a little more)

Buff: you have a 30/40/50% chance of getting off the hook by yourself

From the looks of it, the idea of ​​No Mither is to make the player able to solve things without needing (much) help, I think for a perk you don't can heal the whole match, it's fair to have resources to escape  more easily in certain situations.

It is worth remembering that this is my opinion, I am not the voice of the truth nor do I want to own it of the game, the game belongs to all of us and if you liked the idea, vote, and if you have ideas better comment there.

Comments

  • 50% chance? That's insane even for a perk that forces you to be injured.

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    50% chance? That's insane even for a perk that forces you to be injured.

    Exactly, this perk has no reason for anyone to use it unless they want a more challenging game, so I thought of something that could make a difference using it, I had this idea based on her name too (No Mither), so I believe the idea of ​​the perk is that you have resources that don't depend on the help of other survs, being able to have more chances of getting off the hook alone would be very good with it.

  • @JoaoVanBlizzard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2839057#Comment_2839057

    Exactly, this perk has no reason for anyone to use it unless they want a more challenging game, so I thought of something that could make a difference using it, I had this idea based on her name too (No Mither), so I believe the idea of ​​the perk is that you have resources that don't depend on the help of other survs, being able to have more chances of getting off the hook alone would be very good with it.

    Make it 100% and let them die in two hooks rather than three.

    Struggle phase doesn't match with that flavor.

  • @JoaoVanBlizzard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2839057#Comment_2839057

    Exactly, this perk has no reason for anyone to use it unless they want a more challenging game, so I thought of something that could make a difference using it, I had this idea based on her name too (No Mither), so I believe the idea of ​​the perk is that you have resources that don't depend on the help of other survs, being able to have more chances of getting off the hook alone would be very good with it.

    No MIther is actually supposed to a rather potent anti-slugging perk as in exchange for always being hurt you can pick yourself up repeated. It also give a lot of synergy to perks that only work while your hurt like resilience, dead hard, etc. On its own it isn't great, but it was always meant to be hyper situational. No Mither gives people access to quite a lot of utility.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2840315#Comment_2840315

    No MIther is actually supposed to a rather potent anti-slugging perk as in exchange for always being hurt you can pick yourself up repeated. It also give a lot of synergy to perks that only work while your hurt like resilience, dead hard, etc. On its own it isn't great, but it was always meant to be hyper situational. No Mither gives people access to quite a lot of utility.

    Yes, I know, but nowadays I've been noticing that the game is losing more and more stealth due to new perks and killers, and these benefits in "No mither" are getting less and less effective, I think adding more chances to get off the hook would be a welcome extra these days.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2840315#Comment_2840315

    Make it 100% and let them die in two hooks rather than three.

    Struggle phase doesn't match with that flavor.

    Your idea is interesting, and makes sense, but it would make the life of no surv much less, not to mention that it would involve more complexity in programming, the idea I give would only need to increase luck on the hook