Can't wait to play the new killer tomorrow!
Her design looks pretty cool can't wait to play her.
Her design looks pretty cool can't wait to play her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What kind of power does she have?
I dunno. I didn't get to play the ptb, but I think she uses the force or something🤔
She looks pretty weak. I mean look at that flimsy saw. She'd better have a good power to make up for her appearance.
Sounds interesting
She's like a Sith Lord then?
It is really bad, she can teleport a bit in front of her, way worse than Demo, Freddy, or Sadako. When will they release a viable killer?
Pig already exists. We dont need more viable killers!
Hard to say with all that white she's wearing.
I know she better get that finger out my face.
Tried her on the PTB, and I gotta say her movement speed felt absurdly low. As if “holding w” wasn’t that effective already.
Her mori better not suck...