Can someone remind me who's on the "look at" list?
By that I mean killers that will get a pass over to fix issues and give any necessary changes
By that I mean killers that will get a pass over to fix issues and give any necessary changes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion and Ghostface confirmed for next. And after this 2 hoties, they will look Twins. Twins also confirmed.
Nurse too with her being temp locked
That's just for bug fixes, I highly doubt they'll be adjusting Nurse at all for a long while.
They're fixing Nurse atm. But aside from that gamebreaking bug, they're working on Ghosty and Legion. After them, Twins are confirmed.
No idea who's next though.
I hope Legion's change makes them be less crap but still keeps them crap.
As was mentioned, Ghostface and Legiom being the next with Twins after that.
also worth mentioning i guess even though it’s not killer reworks is that they have stated they are still closely monitoring CoH and they want to look at Dead Hard