Keep stretched for killers

It makes buying body cosmetics worth it

20220306010045_1.jpg


Comments

  • Regardless how funny this is you can't let one side have an unfair, exploitable, advantage while taking that same advantage from the other side. A better idea would be to rework Shadowborn and give the killer players a toggle on their fov.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    Regardless how funny this is you can't let one side have an unfair, exploitable, advantage while taking that same advantage from the other side. A better idea would be to rework Shadowborn and give the killer players a toggle on their fov.

    "Un-intended" if anything. You can't say it's unfair in an asymmetric game, even more when survivors have 3rd person.

    I don't know if this forum only accepts serious suggestions, but there's money involved so i guessed this one is.

    I mean I never bought body cosmetics, but this looks like a good way to make them at least visible, to at least fulfill their only purpose. I'm open to read alternatives

  • Cool, but no...

  • There's 2 options you could combo together Monitor and Abuse with Shadowborn than you're good.

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    There's 2 options you could combo together Monitor and Abuse with Shadowborn than you're good.

    FOV perks don't stack together

  • jesus christ you can do ######### like this??