Cartoon or anime killer
We have a bunch of different media types of killers for Dead by Daylight's horror museum but we are missing a cartoon or anime killer. I personally would love if they added Mr. Pickles the dog as a killer!
We have a bunch of different media types of killers for Dead by Daylight's horror museum but we are missing a cartoon or anime killer. I personally would love if they added Mr. Pickles the dog as a killer!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ahh forget it. As cool and creppy cartoon or anime characters could be for a big part of this community is a psychopath that kills for his own fun and pleasure not killer enough because he happens to be an Korean artist and has a not stereotypical alpha male appearance. Same goes for the rotting corpse of a child murder trapped in a decaying animatronic.
idk how it'd be done considering realistic versions of animated characters usually kinda suck
i wouldn't mind an uzumaki chapter though
I hope we get some Anime adaptations. The fans want it.
https://youtu.be/Wlve3UWLkEE?t=213Nobody wants anime besides some cringy kids.
Its an adult game.
lol
Yuno Gasai, the legend!
BHVR really needs to develop a Yandere Killer and then get some well known horror anime Skins for them. They will make bank.
I imagine such a Killer would have a Power that is very strong and needs to be controlled by teamwork.
Something like she becomes stunned/slowed or inefficient by the presence of the Obsession if they have a gift or something.
It sounds like it could be fun to develop, honestly.
I think it will ruin immersion personally as it doesn't really fit the tone of DbD, but I could see a killer that wears one of these creepy latex masks with bloody maid costume. Making an anime-obsessed killer might be more interesting.
Source:
https://soranews24.com/2019/08/01/hyper-detailed-anime-girl-masks-are-here-to-solve-possibly-create-your-fashion-problems%E3%80%90photos%E3%80%91/