Boil over Is nerfed right?

Swear to God had a match 3man swf. Whatever. Claud was downed 3 times by me. "Wasn't very good" and all 3 times she wiggled out in under 10 seconds.

I couldn't get yet to a hook. I never dropped from an elevation. For some reason she kept getting out very fast.

I quit the match bc it's bullshit. No way someone gets out that fast. At the end she had generic perks and boil over.

She had to have been cheating. Had To. It was nerfed, plus no drops....

I don't play with cheaters. I just leave matches if I see cheating, or something doesn't make sense and feels like cheating.

In this instance l gave the benefit of the doubt but after the third time I knew something was up. It was way to fast.


So is this what cheaters do now? Run perks that correlate with cheats they run and think they are fooling us?


Pathetic.

Comments

  • The falling down part was nerfed but the rest of it remained (Namely the stupid amount of side to side wiggle it causes, which is hell on controller players).

    I can't say one way or the other if they were cheating since obviously I was not there but subtle cheats have absolutely risen in popularity lately and BHVR seems to have no interest in doing anything about it so...

  • It was nerfed to give 33% of your current wiggle progress when the killer drops from a height rather than a flat 25%.

    So for example, if you're only at 6% wiggle progress when the killer drops, you only get an additional 2%. But if you're at 60%, then you get a 20% bonus.

    At 75% or higher, you instantly drop the survivor which is the same threshold as the original buffed version of the perk.

    In your case if you never dropped from a height and she got out in under 10 seconds then she either has flip flop (which you mentioned she didn't) or she's cheating. Even breakout cannot make it that quick by itself (if the carried survivor is constantly under its effect then it reduces wiggle time from 16 to approximately 13.33).

  • Did any teammates have Breakout?

  • Either the team had breakout or they were cheating. Been watching some cheater vids and they use boil over to try be subtle about the cheat and activate the 33% even if you don't drop from a height.

  • did she have flip flop?

  • No. All general perks. I checked. I hate quitting but I don't Oplay with cheaters. I just won't do it .