Hopes for the new killer
Would be nice to see a killer that could shape-shift into an animal for his power
Would be nice to see a killer that could shape-shift into an animal for his power
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should be Krampus already.
Whip for weapon. Chains can cause a very difficult skill check and 40% increase in terror radius for a couple of seconds.
Or something...
The Crooked man
https://youtu.be/sRm32cI4UTk
He's licensed.
Think of someone who isn't.
I've honestly been wanting Krampus for a while now. I think he'd fit DBD well especially for the winter season killer.
I was hoping that they released a teaser or something. This thread is click bait!
Okilly Dokilly
i dont need a new killer when they finally add landmines for the trapper.
instakill of course. its a landmine, what else would you expect?
I'd like to see some proof of that considering Bloody Mary cannot be licensed and Crooked Man originates from a real nursery rhyme. Granted you can't make him look like the movie character.
Like this?
It'd be a bit weird using a Christmas themed killer year round. Bad enough holiday crap is in stores after Halloween now.
I'd like to see Chucky or the Creeper if licensed or a werewolf if not.