Could Rin Yamaoka as survivor be possible?
This would be so cool and I would be sooooo hyped for this. Her dad can be the killer and Rin can be the survivor. It can prove to be some kind of multiverse in DBD’s lore. Also I would totally main her as survivor if they did this. Please BHVR, make this happen!
Comments
I demand Rin as a school girl survivor, Rin as a university girl survivor, Rin as a geisha survivor, and Rin as a waitress survivor outfits - at the very least. I further demand special interactions between her and Yui (OTP).
Finally, I demand Rin dakimakuras to begin production at once.
Yes please!!!
i would actually like this even though I am usually not a fan of those multiverse characters in shows etc.
maybe for select other characters as well, where it makes sense (I think Yui had something in her tome about a killer version? And I actually wanna see Hag/Lisa Sherwood with survivor voodoo perks)
Yeah Yui definitely could’ve been a killer if her grandmother couldn’t help her out of her issues.
It would be nice to see RIn as a Survivor
I don't see why not
She'd be my main on both sides if it happened!
It would be cool to see Rin as a survivor. They could do that with other killers, too.